Gliding Sights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Rochesz! Will you join the hyffons in a fight for survival?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Count to Ten before a mod posts.
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm by Cynderius

» Ideas for the Site
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm by TreeBone25

» The Clouded Guild
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm by FireZega

» |Site Banner Contest|
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm by TreeBone25

» Unexplored Forest
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm by TreeBone25

» The Site Advertising
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by TreeBone25

» Beach Forest
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm by Cynderius

» The Drenched Guild
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm by Voxumo

» ♦~Acestar's Gallery of Art~♦
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 am by Acestar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Member of the Month

The member of the month will be here starting in March.

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)

Go down 
+4
Shadow Umbreon
Acestar
FireZega
Silvia88
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Acestar

Acestar

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Thistle quickly regretted her action. "No, Zega!" She snapped, her fur rising, talons scratching against the tree. She stared at him, standing in the rain. "Come...Come back. You're getting soaked." She murmured, loud enough to be heard over the rain.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Zega stopped and walked back.
"Are you sure you want me to stay?"
Zega said sitting down in the log.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:42 pm

"...?"
Cynderius could hear phrases of conversation coming from the nearby area: likely even coming from the inside of the log. Dubious of the sounds' identities, he stayed cautious as he creeped up next to it, and put his ear on it.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:46 pm

[Where did you get that avatar, Fire??? It's so cute o3o]

She nodded. "I'm...I'm sorry." She muttered. "I have a habit of lashing out at everyone." She chuckled awkwardly, then looked back out at the rain, not detecting the Hyffon outside.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:50 pm

"..."
Cynderius took his ear away from the log, not wanting to intrude. He stayed outside of the log, and though he shivered a bit, he started indenting the leaves with symbols.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:53 pm

"It fine I know you have a kind heart because you saved me."
Zega smiled.
(There something new in avatar that says everything.)
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 pm

"You think so?" She looked at him and laughed. "You think I have a kind heart?" She scoffed with a chuckle. She look back outside, grinning. "That's new, to say the least. Everyone in Drenched Guild thinks I'm something of a witch, with how much I sense properties of plants and my attitude." She then remembered about her orange lily that she gathered. "Speaking of which," she moved her feathery tail to her side, pulling the bright flower along with it to hold it in front of her. "Look at what I gathered today."
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 pm

"It beuatifal, I never seen this plant before."
Zega studied it closely.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:08 pm

[where'd you get the avatar? Tell me xD]

She nodded, gently prodding the bright orange petals with her talons. "It's very fragile. Only a Hyffon that shares a true connection with plants can extract it safely." She said quietly, her voice as soft as feathers.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:10 pm

"..."
Cynderius put his ear back onto the log, realizing that he could not indent the leaves properly in the rain.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 pm

"You must be highly skilled and one with the plants. As for me I have no skill I'm just a nobody."
Zega looked down and sighed.

(Profile, Avatar, Show Gallery it right there.)
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 pm

[geee geee gee gee lookie look it's Thistle! >D]

She shook her head. "No, you're not. You're somebody, aren't you? Look at you! You've got wings, talons, feathers and fur...Everything that a Hyffon should have." She assured. "Believe me, I know." She looked him deep in his blue eyes. "I'm a Healer. The land tells me things. The spirits of this little, fragile lily tell me you have great potential." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 pm

"For what?"
Zega said as he got up to eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:29 pm

"...!"
Cynderius suddenly had a flashback to his mother, nursing him to health after he had scratched himself on a sharp rock he stepped on. He could see his mother, smiling down at his young, defenseless form, licking his forehead as he giggled happily, while the mother followed. Going back to reality, Cynderius felt his legs grow weak, and he felt light-headed. His eyes closed as he fainted from the memory, breaking all the twigs and leaves he had gathered there.
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Etania sat perched in a tree. She glanced around, trying to spot something to eat. When she spotted a mouse, the expanded her wings and pushed off of the tree. She trailed the mouse and about half a mile when it stopped. The grinned and folded her wings, soon falling into a decent toward her prey. When close enough, she opened her wings again, creating a gush of air-which frightened the mouse in turn. Etania acted quickly and attacked, and she soon had the limp rodent hanging from her beak.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:33 pm

She stared, her unnatural green eyes intense. "You have potential for many things, I know that. They are not telling me much more." She leaned closer to him, their faces close. She stopped and moved back, her eyes turned to glance outside, her ears twitching. "Someone's outside." She murmured, turning her head.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 pm

"I will go check."
Zega got up and walked out of the log to see who was there.
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Etania marveled at her catch. She set it down on the grassy forest floor and stretched out her body. After finding somewhere to eat, she laid down with the mouse in front of her and she began eating.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm

[eek there's so many black coloured Hyffons x~x]

She nodded. "Be careful." She warned him as he went out into the rain. She scooted back into the log where there was some dry moss. It was cozy.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Zega looked around seeing no one in sight the rain was too heavy. He headed back into log.
"I can't see anyone. The rain too heavy."
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

"...!"
Cynderius's eyes snapped open and his nostrils filled with water from the rain. He coughed heavily, trying to take a breathe of air. As he tried to get up, he felt pain in his side. Looking over, he saw that one of the twigs had broken through one of his wings, from falling on it incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:44 pm

She watched Zega as he squeezed back into the log. His fur was drenched and his feathers shiny and covered in water droplets. "You're soaked!" She chuckled, ruffling her feathers as she scooted away from the wet Hyffon with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:46 pm

As Cynderius tried to move himself, the pain in his wing grew. He couldn't move himself until he healed. He started shivering heavily from the cold. He began thinking about his parents again, of his mother and father giving him warmth in their nest after a heavy rain. He remembers sneezing, and being nuzzled by his father. The memory again made him pass out, thumping the side of the hollow log.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 pm

"Ya I had this happen many times you get used to it."
Zega said while shivering freezing cold.
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:55 pm

When Etania finished eating her catch she then noticed it was raining and she as already soaked to the bone. "How... Did I not notice this before." She sighed and giggled at herself. "I guess I was just so hungry I wasn't thinking about my surroundings." She then took off in a sprint in search of shelter, leaving the rodents carcass behind. When she came upon a large tree, she searched the roots to see if she could take shelter. Great! She found an opening in the roots that was barely big enough for her to slip through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next