Gliding Sights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Rochesz! Will you join the hyffons in a fight for survival?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Count to Ten before a mod posts.
Ideas for the Site EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm by Cynderius

» Ideas for the Site
Ideas for the Site EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm by TreeBone25

» The Clouded Guild
Ideas for the Site EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm by FireZega

» |Site Banner Contest|
Ideas for the Site EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm by TreeBone25

» Unexplored Forest
Ideas for the Site EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm by TreeBone25

» The Site Advertising
Ideas for the Site EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by TreeBone25

» Beach Forest
Ideas for the Site EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm by Cynderius

» The Drenched Guild
Ideas for the Site EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm by Voxumo

» ♦~Acestar's Gallery of Art~♦
Ideas for the Site EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 am by Acestar

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Member of the Month

The member of the month will be here starting in March.

Ideas for the Site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TreeBone25
Admin
TreeBone25

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 pm

We need some new ideas for this site to not die! Ideas for the site such as role play ideas, site skin ideas, site design ideas, even emoticons and contest ideas/suggestions are alright!
——TreeBone
Back to top Go down
https://glidingsights.rpg-board.net
Snivy24

Snivy24

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 am

First thing is we actually need suggestions on how to REVIVE the site, before those suggestions to prevent the site start coming in. It'd be rather pointless to suggest ways to save/prevent the site's death if it is already, well, dead so to speak. Anyway, I suggest that current staff members should be contacted and told they must report to GS. I've taken the liberty to have gotten Silvia88 aware, I'll get Acestar next, as well as EdenTheShaymin. Bone, you could always email the site members to rally them back. I know you can see all their emails as an Administrator. This might remind them of this site. Again we need it alive and active to save/prevent the site's death. Also, introducing friends to the site can't hurt the revival guys.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 am

To let you all know, I don't think Ace is going to be on this site for a while. She hasn't logged into her account on Pokefarm in over a month, and this site shows the last she was on was the 20th of March. She never sent me a PM about taking a hiatus, (which I assume she would if she were to go on one, because of our relationship), so I honestly can't say what happened to her. As such, we may be near-permanently down one moderator.
Back to top Go down
TreeBone25
Admin
TreeBone25

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:10 am

thanks for that Snivy! ^-^ yeah I'll send the other staff members an e-mail to get them back here X)
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Sorry about the inactivity I've been real busy lately because well I work :/ I will try and get online as best as I can.
Back to top Go down
Snivy24

Snivy24

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Alright, this computer is...irritating me. I scroll down it jumps back up (Note to self: irritating was NOT the word you wanted to use)

Anyway, back to the point. Um, Cynderius, I do see that info as helpful, but you could have PM'd Treebone, or another Staff member about that, as I do not see how it applies to the thread. I may be mistaken, if so, I'm a Moderatoe again (Moderatoe, a fail Moderator for those who didn't know) You did remind me of something I need to discuss with Bone, so thank you.

First suggestion, newcomers may be overwhelmed we have too many staff members here. this may be swaying them away from the site. I believe, first of all we eliminate the RolePlay Mod position. Why you may ask? Well, they have the same powers as a regular Full site Moderator, the can moderate the site, as well as the chat. The title RolePlay Mod just doesn't seem to fit here.

To add on to this suggestion, we need to cut down on actual site Moderators. We have far too many for the number of regular users. Combine the current number of Admins, Mods, and RP Mods and we beat out the number of Regular Users. Face it, this may be what they first look at and think, "OMG,I'M OUTTA HERE!" Thoughts on the idea? Staff and/or Non-Staff alike?
Back to top Go down
TreeBone25
Admin
TreeBone25

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Okay I'll take out Roleplay mod Snivy X) I'm starting to think it was never useful so yeah. Good bye, rpmod position group!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Site   Ideas for the Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the Site
Page 1 of 1