Gliding Sights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Rochesz! Will you join the hyffons in a fight for survival?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Count to Ten before a mod posts.
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm by Cynderius

» Ideas for the Site
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm by TreeBone25

» The Clouded Guild
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm by FireZega

» |Site Banner Contest|
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm by TreeBone25

» Unexplored Forest
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm by TreeBone25

» The Site Advertising
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by TreeBone25

» Beach Forest
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm by Cynderius

» The Drenched Guild
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm by Voxumo

» ♦~Acestar's Gallery of Art~♦
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 am by Acestar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Member of the Month

The member of the month will be here starting in March.

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)

Go down 
+4
Shadow Umbreon
Acestar
FireZega
Silvia88
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireZega

FireZega

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 am

"Ok then Zega."
Zega sighed but because of that strange female.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 am

She stopped in her tracks, not moving, her orange lily still clutched in her feathery black tail. "You coming?" She said icily.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:28 am

Zega nodded and got up and ran to catch up to the mystery women.
"Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 am

"Wherever I can drop you off so you're safe alone." She replied darkly, continuing down the pathway.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:36 am

"Can't I rest with you? That would make me feel safer."
Zega followed.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:42 am

"No." Thistle growled. She sniffed the air. She cursed. "Come on, hurry up!" She quickened her pace, her feet leaving imprints in the moist dirt.
Back to top Go down
KatKlaw

KatKlaw

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:39 am

Killz stood elegantly as his toes dug into the soft sand at his feet. The cool wind brushed against his auburn fur. Water lapped at his forelegs forcing him to back away slowly as the tides came in. He turned angrily to the northern forest. The trees rustled as if they were calling his name. The young yet capable hyphon could only oblidge as he entered the trees.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:16 pm

As Cynderius entered the forest, he took care not to step on any twigs or leaves, unintentionally making him silent, while he was intending to get a good look at them as he stepped around them. Memories of his parents flooded into his mind as he saw plants that had basic healing properties. These leaves he did not write on, in case their healing characteristics would ever be needed. He carried some good leaves and twigs for writing in his mouth, as well as a few leaves from the healing herb he found, and he headed back to his cozy circle of rocks he called home.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:58 pm

"Ok then."
Zega kept following her.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Thistle's quick pace turned into a run. "Hurry up!" She called to Zega following behind her. A few raindrops began to fall. It was going to rain.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Cynderius felt a few drops of rain fall onto his beak. He didn't mind the rain, but he would have to dry the leaves and twigs before he could write on them: the more wet, the longer it would take. His pace quickened to a run as he dashed towards his home.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:14 pm

"How does she expect me to run after I was poisoned."
Zega muttered to himself as he began to run.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Thistle stopped abruptly and skidded on the slick mud in front of a large, mossy log that was hollow on the inside. It was nothing more than a strong shell of bark now. "Come on, Zega!" She called. She crawled into the log for shelter from the rain. It was dry and roomy inside.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Zega crawled inside the log after her. He had mixed feelings of what was going on.
"I'm coming Miss..."
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Thistle sat silently in the log, looking outside at the pouring rain. She thought about Drenched Guild and wondered if they worried about her at all. "...Thistle." She said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Cynderius was running as fast as he could to get back to his home. He was jumping over every obstacle in his path. He eventually got to a large, hollowed-out log that obstructed his path like the multiple rocks. He jumped on and over it, making loud thundering footsteps that rang out in the hollow center.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:33 pm

"That a nice name."
Zega watched the rain as he sighed heavily. He hated being alone but he knew he would always be alone.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 pm

She nodded slowly, still staring out at the rain. "...Where did you come from, Zega?"
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:37 pm

"I can't remember I really never had a parents to love me or a place to call my own."
Zega hated to admit he was alone like that but he could only sigh.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 pm

"I'm sorry." She shook her head. "You can't be completely alone, can you? Are you sure you don't know anyone?"
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 pm

"Your the first Hyffon I have ever met that hasn't tried to kill me."
Zega sighed as he remembered Hyffon attacking him for caves.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:48 pm

She turned her head quickly to face him, a dark glare on her face. "If you weren't hurt, I would have killed you by now." She growled. "I don't have time to waste with a fool who can't watch out for a scorpion!" she snapped, the fur on her back rising. Her expression softened and she looked away from him quickly, back out to watch the rain pouring down.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Cynderius had continued running on, finally reaching his home. As he looked at his items, he realized he had dropped some of the healing herbs he had collected. Sighing, he ran back out to recollect them.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Zega sighed.
"Just like the others. If you despise me so much I guess I will leave."
Zega got up and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Since Cynderius wasn't gathering the leaves and twigs, he was making multiple crunching sounds as he stepped on them. He eventually found where he had dropped the leaves: outside of the hollow log. He quickly dashed over to collect them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next