Gliding Sights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Rochesz! Will you join the hyffons in a fight for survival?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Count to Ten before a mod posts.
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm by Cynderius

» Ideas for the Site
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm by TreeBone25

» The Clouded Guild
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm by FireZega

» |Site Banner Contest|
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm by TreeBone25

» Unexplored Forest
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm by TreeBone25

» The Site Advertising
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by TreeBone25

» Beach Forest
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm by Cynderius

» The Drenched Guild
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm by Voxumo

» ♦~Acestar's Gallery of Art~♦
The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 am by Acestar

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Member of the Month

The member of the month will be here starting in March.

The Clouded Guild

Go down 
+2
FireZega
TreeBone25
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silvia88

Silvia88

The Clouded Guild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Acestar wrote:
A large Hyffon stepped out from under a twisted bundle of thick roots. Connected to the thick roots stood a massive, ancient tree, which stood in the middle of Clouded Guild Territory. Aka the Sacred Tree of Clouds. Only the Leader is allowed to sleep in the hollow under the tree. So anyway, we return to our giant Hyffon. He gracefully paraded through the camp, his head held high with pride. He approached a Soldier that was idly standing by. "Lynion?" He addressed the orange Hyffon. "Do you not have any duties today?"
Lynion raised her head a slight few inches to make eye contact with her leader, Kiemtri. "As far as I know, I do not. I haven't been assigned any duties as of recent times." She replied back, calmly.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 pm

"..."
Cynderius sighed a bit. He had heard about other Hyffons living in this forest, but so far, he only knew of himself.
Perhaps I should go back to the beach..., he thought. Seeing that he had collected a fair amount of leaves and such, he trampled most of the ones he walked across, making a lot of noise.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:06 pm

[@FireZega: I'm sorry, just you should know the important point that Silvia made at the beginning of Alpha Guild about wolves.]

Kiemtri nodded his head slowly and looked to the left, gazing at the bright blue sky. "Hmmm..." He muttered. "I would be grateful to you if you would go hunting for the Guild." He returned his steady gaze to Lynion. "Would you do so please?"
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

(Yes but any target that blinded is seriously weakened.)

Shinzum poked his head into a hole in a tree and sighed.
"Still nothing."
Shinzum flew off as a squirrel inside where he looked with his eyeless side then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Lynion nodded gracefully and then bowed to her leader, "I shall do so with my utmost skill." She nodded a goodbye then padded out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:18 pm

[@FireZega: I understand. Just don't try it again, it's just unreasonable to try to fight a wolf alone.]

Kiemtri nodded gently. "Best of luck to you, Lynion. Stay safe." He bid her farewell as she left camp. He waltzed through the camp, checking in with everyone present. Everyone seemed to be doing well.
Back to top Go down
TreeBone25
Admin
TreeBone25

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Pepper walked with Syrios to a small clearing, then she turned to him,"Now lets practice hunting." She said to him. Pepper scented a robin, but she didn't point it out. "Breath in, and what do you smell?"
Back to top Go down
https://glidingsights.rpg-board.net
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Shinzum sighed as kept flying around as there was a lack of prey around. He landed in a branch and rested for a bit.
"This is hopeless I will never find anything."
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 am

"..."
Cynderius looked out towards the sky. He headed back to the circle of rocks near the sea, knowing he was a long way from home.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:44 am

Syrios walked close to Pepper as they entered into a small clearing in the trees. He breathed in deeply, taking in scents of all kinds; varying from plants to dirt to animals. "I...I smell...A bird..I'm sure it's a bird..." He muttered as his eyes quickly darted around, taking in every sight and detail present. "A..A robin?" He suggested, looking at Pepper awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
TreeBone25
Admin
TreeBone25

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Pepper, delighted in her apprentice's answer, smiled and nodded,"Yes it is a robin." She told Syrios with a calm and kind of quiet voice,"Now, see if you can pin point it."
Back to top Go down
Devz

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Opening her eyes drowsily, Agata stretched across an old branch that supported her light weight. She would blink a few times, optics adjusting to the time of day she awoke in, and after that opening her mouth for a loud yawn. The hyffon would then glance around with a flick of her bobtail before quickly standing up, still balancing herself on the sturdy branch. She continued to scope the area with her round eyes, attentive to her surroundings that seemed to be a peaceful experience in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Syrios grinned brightly at Pepper and he turned back to the area around him. Ears perked and eyes wide, he took in the area with all of his senses to find the robin. He found that it was flitting around branches in a bush to his right. "I found it," he whispered as he got low to the ground.
Back to top Go down
TreeBone25
Admin
TreeBone25

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 pm

(Ugh, I'm later than late! DX )

Pepper grinned and watched carefully as Syrios stalked the robin. "Now, make sure your steps are as quiet as you can make them,", she whispered to the apprentice,"so the robin won't get away."
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Shinzum flew until he spotted a waterfall and flew to it. He then soon landed on a branch and laid down on the branch sighing as he pawed the falling water.
"You must feel down like me water always falling and moving never getting a break."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clouded Guild   The Clouded Guild - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clouded Guild
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2