Gliding Sights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Rochesz! Will you join the hyffons in a fight for survival?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Count to Ten before a mod posts.
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm by Cynderius

» Ideas for the Site
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm by TreeBone25

» The Clouded Guild
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm by FireZega

» |Site Banner Contest|
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm by TreeBone25

» Unexplored Forest
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm by TreeBone25

» The Site Advertising
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by TreeBone25

» Beach Forest
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm by Cynderius

» The Drenched Guild
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm by Voxumo

» ♦~Acestar's Gallery of Art~♦
Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 am by Acestar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Member of the Month

The member of the month will be here starting in March.

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)

Go down 
+4
Shadow Umbreon
Acestar
FireZega
Silvia88
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireZega

FireZega

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Zega smiled.
"We never did get to have our first kiss. Since whatever happened you occured."
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:46 pm

She tilted her head and looked away. "I'm...I'm sorry about that. The spirits...They were..." She shook her head. "Don't worry about it, I'm alright." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Cynderius stayed away from the two Hyffons standing together. He had no idea as to how to thank them. The leaves would do him no good as a first impression...
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 pm

"I understand you carry a heavy burden and a great blessing."
Zega smiled.
"I will help you as best as I can."
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 pm

"I'm not sure if it's a curse to me or a blessing." She scoffed. "The only upside to it is the spirits will sometimes show hints of the future. Like they did with your potential." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 pm

"I see then but I want my future to be with you."
Zega said purring.
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 pm

shadow simply sighed as he watched the fight. having lost interest he remembered that hollow log and thought that may be a good place to stay for the night. He spread his silver and black wings and flapped softly at first then harder gaining altitude as he went. he was soon in the air and traveling to the hollow log. when he got there he noticed footprints leading from inside the log then into the forests. intrigued he decided to follow the footprints
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:09 pm

"..."
Cynderius walked away. Now wasn't the time to talk to those that saved his life, despite him just wanting to be able to talk to somebody. Alas, his politeness keeps him from ruining other people's good time, and as such, he would be lonely for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Thistle stared at him, beaming. "You..You do?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 pm

"Yes I want to be with you."
Zega said rubbing his head on Thistle's head.
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:18 pm

shadow smelled the similar scents of 2 hyffons along with one he did not remember but whose scent was all over the hollow log. He Stopped clear of just revealing himself but as he settled down he stepped on a branch causing a very loud crunch. he cringed at the sound.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 pm

"...?"
Cynderius had gotten close to the fallen log. He heard the snapping of the stick, and ran over to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Thistle's head snapped around to the entrance of the log upon hearing a loud crack. She tried to get up, but the shock of pain stopped her. "Ack..." She hissed under her breath. She looked at Zega. "Could you see what that was? I smell...Another Hyffon."
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 pm

shadow froze as he noticed several hyffons coming towards him. he backed away slowly into the shadows going completely still and slowing his breathing hoping he would not be found
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Zega got up and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 pm

"..."
Cynderius looked around, before resting his eyes on the broken stick. Looking up, he saw another Hyffon.
"..."
He walked towards him, intentionally making noise.
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 pm

shadow watched as the black and grey hyffon approached him. he decided it was not worth fleeing and instead took up a defensive pose while hissing softly. the feathers on his neck were standing up
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 pm

"..."
Cynderius just stared up at him.
How do I tell him I mean no harm...?
His eyes suddenly flashed, and he started indenting the leaves with words.
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm

shadow watched as the hyffon made imprints in leaves and as he watched he suddenly got a revelation and spoke "Are you not able to speak?" His voice is like the hiss of the wind
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:35 pm

"...!"
As he heard those words, Cynderius put one final sentence on the leaf. He jumped up towards the other Hyffon, putting the leaf in front of him. It read:

I have no voice. It was stolen from me.
I mean you no harm.
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 pm

pose looks down at the leaves and read them as he read them he visibly relaxed and as he looked to the hyffon he smiled softly showing he also meant no harm.

"I am sorry if i scared your or anything. I am shadow."
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm

"..."
Cynderius nodded a bit. He indented his name into another leaf.
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm

shadow watched as the hyffon intented his name on a leaf and as he looked to the leaf he he read it an nodded.
"Your name is Cynderius."
He extends his right paw towards cynderius
Back to top Go down
Cynderius

Cynderius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm

"..."
Cynderius extended his paw to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Shadow smiled as he let the other hyffon's hand go. He then stepped out of the shadows revealing his deep black and silver body. He looked to Cynderius and then looked away for a second.
"How will admit i have been watching you and your friends for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)   Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Guild (Practice Roleplay)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next