Gliding Sights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Rochesz! Will you join the hyffons in a fight for survival?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Count to Ten before a mod posts.
The Drenched Guild EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm by Cynderius

» Ideas for the Site
The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm by TreeBone25

» The Clouded Guild
The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm by FireZega

» |Site Banner Contest|
The Drenched Guild EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm by TreeBone25

» Unexplored Forest
The Drenched Guild EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm by TreeBone25

» The Site Advertising
The Drenched Guild EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by TreeBone25

» Beach Forest
The Drenched Guild EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm by Cynderius

» The Drenched Guild
The Drenched Guild EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm by Voxumo

» ♦~Acestar's Gallery of Art~♦
The Drenched Guild EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 am by Acestar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Member of the Month

The member of the month will be here starting in March.

The Drenched Guild

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TreeBone25
Admin
TreeBone25

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm

This is the Drenched Guild. Here, the native hyffons that came from this guild are most experienced in swimming than flying. Their fur and feathers are most of the time smooth and glossy for swimming and for chasing their prey underwater.

The camp is a wide area with ferns and a few trees and large stones surrounding it. It is several sky-lengths away from an ocean were they catch their food. They are on the edge of the forest, so that they can get to the water to catch prey. In the center of the camp is the Large Rock. It is the center of all their ceremonies and announcements. There is a hollow log for the nursery, a large stone cave for the Soldiers den and a smaller one for the Novices' den.

~Role play here~
Back to top Go down
https://glidingsights.rpg-board.net
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:39 am

"My Lady You have recived more flowers from your admirer."
Jeromeo knocked on the leader's door while holding Roses he picked.
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 am

Etania yawned and blinked awake from her slumber as she heard a voice at her den entrance. After getting up and stretching, she padded over and pushed the vines aside that covered the dens "door." Then, she saw Jeromeo standing at the entrance with roses in his beak. She smiled, "Why thank you again, Jeromeo. How kind."
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:58 am

"Your welcome, my Lady."
Jeromeo was blushing but the red stripe on his eye made it hard to see the blush.
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 am

Etania smiled again at his kindness but was soon at a loss for words. "Um..." She muttered then glanced around. Then, she dipped her head to him and said, "Thank you again for the gift, I'm going to go out hunting for a little while." She turned around, set the flowers down next to the others, then padded pass him, nodding another thank you before taking her leave to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am

Jeromeo nodded as he sat down and placed the flowers in a pot and filled it with flower.
"Oh how I love you Etania you make me feel so special. Someday I hope we will become one and be with each other for eternity."
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:46 am

Etania padded out of camp and into their territory. She went a little a ways further from camp she scented something. She recognized the scent as squirrel. Squirrel? Those aren't very common around here. But it'll make a great meal for the Guild! Then, she followed the scent until she saw the small rodent nibbling on a seed. After waiting for the right moment, she pushed on her back legs and pounced on the prey, killing it with a bite to the neck.

Daiza yawned as he walked out of the Soldiers' den.

(( And I don't think Hyffons can have pots or know how to fill them with water. Try to stay realistic when roleplaying. They're wild animals. ))
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 am

(Sorry I get carried away sometimes)
Jeromeo closed the door to Ethania's place and walked out as he began to go back to standing guard.
"Man I fluff standing guard like this."
Jeromeo said in his head.

Last edited by Priyanshu on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small grammatical mistake)
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 am

Daiza looked up and saw Jeromeo next to Etanias den. He padded over and mewed, "Hey there, Jeromeo."
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 am

"Hey there Daiza, what brings you up here?"
Jeromeo said as he looked at Daiza.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:00 am

Anna slowly padded through Drenched Guild camp. Her eyes darted back and forth, taking in every detail in the camp. Everything seemed to be calm. Same old Jeromeo standing pot at Etania's den, that lover-boy. He was so hopeless. Always running after the ONE Hyffon he can't have, no matter what. She let out a small sigh and directed her attention to other Hyffons. Everyone was lazing around in the sun, cleaning their fur. So absent-minded. "If camp were to be attacked right now," she thought, "we would lose out of this guild's pure laziness." She grumbled and went to stand post at the border.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:07 am

Zerom was in his den trying to hide as he grabbed his head and began scream.
"Get out of my Head!"
Zerom kept repeating as his headache continued as he continued to huddle in a corner holding his head.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 am

Anna twitched her ear towards a scream and stopped in her tracks. She spun right around and bolted straight to the sound. She burst into a den in the camp to find a lone, amber coloured Hyffon. Anna leaped to his side. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:12 am

"No! My head is hurting badly."
Zerom said looking at his hyffon visitor.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:15 am

Her ears lied back flatly against her head in irritation. "You have to be kidding me." She grumbled and turned towards the entrance to leave. "Don't waste my time by screaming about a headache."
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:16 am

"It not a headache I want it out but he refuses."
Zerom growled at nothing but it was like something was there.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 am

She glanced back at him, confused. "You want...It, out? He? What are you talking about?" She spat. This was getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:23 am

Zerom headache vanished as he began breathed heavily.
"I'm sorry you had to see that it just I have an Evil part of me inside. It tries to take conyrol causing me to have massive headaches."
Zerom got up and began to walk out of his den with his head down.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:26 am

"You...What?" She mumbled. "Stop," she ordered and clutched his wrist in her talons. "What are you talking about, Zerom?" She tilted her head, a confused expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 am

"There an Evil me inside of me and causes me alot of pain. It killed my brother."
Zerom began to teary over the thought.
Back to top Go down
Silvia88

Silvia88

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:34 am

Daiza heard talking inside of the Soldiers' den and his whisker twitched in irritation. They're making so much noise. He stood up and walked out of camp to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:35 am

"An evil?" She scoffed with a bewildered look. "I don't know what you're going on about Zerom, but whatever it is I hope it goes away. A hurt soldier is no good solider." She stared at him and nodded. "Stay strong, I suppose. Stay no shame."
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:38 am

Zerom nodded.
"Thank you for those words. Would you like to go hunting with me?"
Zerom said as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:40 am

She looked around camp to see what was going on. Still nothing. She looked back at Zerom and shrugged. "May as well. Nobody else here does anything." She spat.
Back to top Go down
FireZega

FireZega

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:44 am

"Well lets go unless you still wanna keep holding on me like that. I don't mind."
Zerom said still being held her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Drenched Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drenched Guild   The Drenched Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

The Drenched Guild
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next