Gliding Sights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Rochesz! Will you join the hyffons in a fight for survival?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Count to Ten before a mod posts.
Site rules EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm by Cynderius

» Ideas for the Site
Site rules EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm by TreeBone25

» The Clouded Guild
Site rules EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm by FireZega

» |Site Banner Contest|
Site rules EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm by TreeBone25

» Unexplored Forest
Site rules EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm by TreeBone25

» The Site Advertising
Site rules EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by TreeBone25

» Beach Forest
Site rules EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm by Cynderius

» The Drenched Guild
Site rules EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm by Voxumo

» ♦~Acestar's Gallery of Art~♦
Site rules EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 am by Acestar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Member of the Month

The member of the month will be here starting in March.

Site rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TreeBone25
Admin
TreeBone25

Site rules Empty
PostSubject: Site rules   Site rules EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Rules of This Forum
Rules may be subject to change without notice.

1.: No hacking, spamming, or stealing. We don't want any of this on our forums, so keep it clean.

2.: Do not use any smiley, caps, or punctuation abuse.
Smiley abuse means don't do this SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile on the forum. Punctuation abuse is this 'Ohmahgosh!!!!!!!! You won't believe this!!!!!!!' it is annoying and may slow computers and mobile devices down.
Lastly, caps abuse is not needed or wanted. It it considered rude and is also considered yelling. Example: 'DON'T YOU THINK THAT i DON'T KNOW THAT? i THINK THAT THIS IS FUNNY.'. This is only fine if you have done it once or a few times by accident and didn't know that your caps lock was on.

3.: Multi-posting, that is posting after another one of your post or answering someone's question after it has been answered, is not needed. Though you may answer a question after someone if theirs was incorrect in some way.

4.: Please keep chat-speak to a minimum. Some chat-speak like omg or g2g are allowed, but not when its used so much that people can barely read what you're saying. For example: 'hey stargrl, when r u gunna 2 trade? Now or l8r? Gr8! ttyl, thnx.' Please avoid extensive use of 'u', 'r', and other chat-speak like,'gr8' or 'l8r'.

5.: Keep on topic and keep this place clean. This means don't go off topic if you're talking about something. For example: if you were talking about pets and then you change the subject to rocks.
Keeping the forums clean is to not post any inappropriate picture, text or links anywhere. Keep big pictures that may stretch the page in tags and all links must say what they are when posted.

6.: Don't do anything illegal. It is against the laws if you hack, in fact, don't do anything you wouldn't want your mother to see if she were looking over your shoulder. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, so don't just say "well I didn't know that hacking ROMs of games was illegal, so I should be able to get away with it." That's like saying you looked at the label of a diet soda, started to drink it, and spitting it out and saying "I didn't know this was diet!".

7.: NO asking for/providing personal information! This site is open to everybody which means we do not know who plays it. Play on the safe side!
Do NOT provide emails, full name, address, phone numbers, school, etc.
If there is any of this information being exchanged, you will be banned permanently.

Chat box rules.

1.: Please do not use all caps. It can slow computers and is considered yelling, and that's rude. A few words (at max) in caps is okay, but don't be caps locking everything you say.

2.: Do not spam large text, images, codes, spoilers, etc. As I said before, it can slow computers and is just plain annoying.

Punishment for breaking these rules.
First, you will be warned, but if you continue to break these rules, you may be banned or permanently banned from this site.
Back to top Go down
https://glidingsights.rpg-board.net

Site rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gliding Sights :: Great Sequoia :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: