Gliding Sights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Rochesz! Will you join the hyffons in a fight for survival?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Count to Ten before a mod posts.
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm by Cynderius

» Ideas for the Site
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm by TreeBone25

» The Clouded Guild
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm by FireZega

» |Site Banner Contest|
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm by TreeBone25

» Unexplored Forest
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm by TreeBone25

» The Site Advertising
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am by TreeBone25

» Beach Forest
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm by Cynderius

» The Drenched Guild
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm by Voxumo

» ♦~Acestar's Gallery of Art~♦
 Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 am by Acestar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Member of the Month

The member of the month will be here starting in March.

Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slenderman

Slenderman

Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye.    Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm

This isn't a for sure goodbye, but we're getting tornado alerts here in Arkansas. The sky's a bit black, it's really calm, and it's hailing, thundering/lightning, raining. All in warm temperatures. I don't know if we're gonna get hit, or if the tornado's even there. But all I know, this is the kind of weather where the heavens drop their weapons of mass destruction. (Little bit of a metaphor there)
I just wanted to tell you all, so you would know what's going on, and if I were to not wake up tomorrow, you'd know why.

-Slender
Back to top Go down
Acestar

Acestar

PostSubject: Re: Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye.    Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:23 pm

I hope that it doesn't hit you! Just stay safe! :c
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye.    Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:31 am

do stay safe never fun to possibly encounter a tornadoe
Back to top Go down
Slenderman

Slenderman

PostSubject: Re: Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye.    Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 am

The weathermen friggin scared me. Whenever the storm turned itself off it was all bright and sunny like a second after... It was a big "Da Fuq? O__o" Moment for me.
Back to top Go down
Voxumo

Voxumo

PostSubject: Re: Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye.    Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 am

Slenderman wrote:
The weathermen friggin scared me. Whenever the storm turned itself off it was all bright and sunny like a second after... It was a big "Da Fuq? O__o" Moment for me.
well i will admit even though i don't really know i am glad to hear u are ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye.    Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye. Empty

Back to top Go down

Severe weather... Temporary, or absolute goodbye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gliding Sights :: Great Sequoia :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: